Thursday, April 14, 2011

New book and New Club

Hi guys!!!!! I am Mary Lennox, and we just started a new term of library club!!!! So far it is really fun and we have a very good group of people! Jo sadly is not joining us for this term because she wanted to experiment with another club, but Dorothy, who is taking Jo's place, is now with us! Sorry, that is very confusing!!  But that is ok that Jo is gone because she is still a part of the library club to us in many ways! She will hopefully come during recesses to help us sort the books and check in and out different books.  Any way, Sara has suggested a book that looks very interesting called, The City of Bones. It looks very interesting and I am excited to start reading it!! I still have to finish Mockingjay (I know, I am a VERY slow reader.) Here is a picture of the cover of The City of Bones:
I think we should really read it! That dream has come true!!!!! We just received the books at 1:06 pm on Thursday April 14, 2011. Well I better go now!! See yah later people of the world!!!! :P
            -Mary Lennox (obviously because I just said that earlier in the post. J hehe.)
            

3 comments:

  1. My comment on this post in hopes of delighting you all, is that this blog is adorable, and you bloggers are cool in ways I really admire. I heard your English teacher is trying to teach you about reviewing with "an angle." Try it in subsequent posts after your limited but well-meaning English teacher teaches it to you (poor guy).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added a flag counter, as promised Mary!

    ReplyDelete