Friday, January 20, 2012

Review: The Agency: Traitor in the Tunnel and Rivals in the City

Hi Everyone!!

So, I'm not really sure if I ever talked about the third book, The Traitor in the Tunnel, in the Agency series by Y.S. Lee. I read it over the summer, and was just flipping through it again. It was one of the best books I've ever read- not surprising, of course, being a part of the Agency series. In it, Mary Quinn (the main character) goes undercover as a maid in Buckingham Palace after the Agency is notified of a series of petty thefts. Meanwhile, at the same time, James Easton, her longstanding lover and friend, is working underground in the sewers for the Queen. As well, she thinks she has found her long lost father in the Tower of London.

Overall, this was an amazing book... Once again Y.S. Lee has providing an exceptionally riveting mystery!

I would highly recommend it!


~Anne Shirley


P.S. I was on Y.S. Lee's blog and I came across the news for the fourth and final Agency book... The working title is Rivals in the City.

I can't wait for it to come out! Here is Y.S. Lee's blog address for more information:

http://yslee.com/2011/06/the-agency-4/

(or rather the address that explains the 4th book... Her normal address is http://yslee.com)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne,
    Just added the 3rd book to the school's order based on your review. It says the book comes out Feb. 12...did you get an early copy?
    Best,
    Miss Merriweather

    ReplyDelete