Sunday, March 6, 2011

Back to Reviews: Bluefish

Haha thanks Alice for that insight! I too am outraged that harry did not appear on this weeks list! :) So this weekend, when I was supposed to be writing a history paper, I started (and finished) Bluefish. Bluefish is by Pat Schmatz and is due to be published sometime in fall 2011. It was actually surprisingly good. I am normally the fantasy- fiction-happily ever after- type of reader but i found myself enjoying the more realistic book. It reminded me a lot of Carl Hiaasan's (spelling?) books....you know....Hoot, Scat...Flush etc.....The ones where the character change of the slightly troubled teens is just as interesting as the stellar plot. Bluefish is the story of two remarkably different characters who were both trying to hide there pasts and are trying to overcome problems of their own....i really hope there is a sequel!
I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT!!! SOOOO GOOD!
Thanks!
- Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment