Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hunger Games (once again) and other amazing books

Hey guys!!! So I know I have ALREADY talked about the Hunger Games, but I can't get enough of it! I am just blogging to tell you that I am about to go read it right now because I actually finished my homework early for once in my life!!!!!! See I would rather read than go watch TV when I have free time, so that shows how good the book actually is!!!! I am also very excited to go read other books from Candlewick Press after I read Hunger Games!!! The ones that really caught my eye were The Agency, and A Long Long Sleep. Most of you people out there probably have no idea what A Long Long Sleep is (or may if you read Alice's post), but it is and ADVANCED READING COPY, which means it is not yet for sale!!! How cool is that?! Our library club actually got to read a REALLY GOOD book that has not been published...I think that is the coolest thing, so you just have to wait around to buy it because you seriously would want to! Oh! Also check out the Candlewick Press website right here --> http://www.candlewick.com/

This website will give you information about Candlewick and you can probably find some books that they have published that might catch your eye! CHECK IT OUT!!!! You will love it!! :P :) As my friend Anne an has mentioned (I am not sure if she mentioned it on the blog, but I will repeat it), The Agency is one of the BEST books she has ever read!!! It is such a good mystery, and although it may look a little "historical" on the front cover, READ IT!!! because she said it was amazing and that it did not have the stereotype that historical books usually have!! Give it a try, you will be amazed! Well got to go read!! 
- Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment