Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Review: The Hunger Games :)

Hey guys!!!! So I am Mary and (I am a little behind with these posts) YA know....:) I am a slow reader and am only on the Hunger Games. But, lemme tell you...It is SUCH A GOOD BOOK. I would HIGHLY recommend this to any of you readers out there. Katniss (if spelled correctly) is a very interesting character full of new surprises in every chapter. There is also Peeta who is a character that is very hard to read. What I mean by this is you can't tell what his next move is going to be because the narrator, Katniss, always changes her opinion about him. For example, at first she does not trust him and thinks that he is just trying to make her fall into a trap, but then she decides to trust him...It is very confusing, but that is why you have to read this book!!! To find out more about these amazing characters.... And many of you probably know that there is a movie called the Hunger Games coming out some time soon (I really don't know when,) but do not rely on the movie!!! Read the book first!!!!!!!!!! If you don't, you will be missing out on a wonderful book that is not only AMAZING, but very fast moving!!! READ THE BOOK!!!!! You will regret it if you do not, trust me I would have...

-Mary Lennox

No comments:

Post a Comment