Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Review: Angel Burn

Hey Guys! So I just finished Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly, the last of the books given to us by Candlewick Press. Angel Burn is due to be released in May 2011. Anyways! When I first dived into Angel Burn I thought it was a little too dark for me... and a little confusing. Every other chapter was narrated by either the Alex, a boy to old for his age whose occupation is killing angels, or Willow, a psychic teenage girl who has no idea of the extent of her powers and her heritage. Although I found it a little mystifying, I kept reading and was immediately hooked. I couldn't put the book down. I won't give anything away...but I loved watching Alex and Willows relationship transform as evil was confronted. This book is extremely action packed with a bit of romance. VERY GOOD. HIGHLY RECCOMEND IT =D
- Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment